Applications are now open for the BIT Research Fellowship 2013. See the attached document for more details: BIT Research Fellowship
We are looking for candidates whose research expertise is closely aligned with our upcoming areas of work, to take them on full-time or part-time for a period of 3-6 months.
We would welcome expressions of interest from late stage PhD students and postdoctoral researchers with the following skills:
- Research background in cognitive and/or social psychology, judgement and decision-making, behavioural economics.
- The ability to think creatively about how to solve policy problems.
- Experience in designing and conducting experiments.
- Proficiency in statistical methods relevant to a range of experiment designs.
- Strong data analysis capability (eg SPSS, STATA, or similar)